Third Party Oversight Programme
Our Third Party Oversight Programme helps control risks from third party business engagements with suppliers, distributors and other business partners. We want to work with business partners who share our commitment of high ethical standards and operating in a responsible way.
- GSK public policy positions PDF - 240KB
GSK’s public policy statement on Working with Third Parties sets out our expectation that Third Parties will:
- Share our commitment to high ethical standards
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and adopt, at a minimum, GSK’s Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Labour Rights Principles
- Where relevant, comply with our standards on quality, patient safety, health and safety and the environment
- Create a culture which supports staff reporting of suspected violations of law, rules and regulations, as well as of unethical conduct, without fear of reprisal or retaliation.